Twinero is a company that offers fast loan services in just 3 steps: register in 2 minutes, login to check your data and choose the loan you need and you will receive in your account in a matter of minutes.
Why choose loan?
In Twinero they offer loans of up to € 1,000 with attractive loyalty discounts. You will get your extra money without paperwork or endorsement thanks to quick, comfortable loans and no small print and with the transfer ready in 15 minutes.
- Loan up to € 1,000 in 15 minutes
- Loyalty program with discounts of 15%, 20% and 25% in fees
- Accepts ASNEF (from the second mini loan request)
- Possibility of extending maturity for 7, 14, 30 and 45 days
- Be over 21 years old
- First loan only up to € 300
- Penalty commission for delay of 1% interest on the loan amount
What services does it offer?
In Twinero they offer a service of mini loans and fast credits online.
Yes it is your first loan you can request up to a maximum of € 300, and if you are a regular customer you can get an amount of up to € 1,000. Once the loan is granted, they will make the bank transfer to your account with the money you requested. In 10 minutes you can have it.
Customers can benefit from the Twinero loyalty program that offers discounts of 15%, 20% and 25% on the loan fees. So you can save with your loan.
Twinero offers discounts for upcoming loans:
- 15% discount for second loan up to a maximum of € 450
- 20% discount for a third loan up to a maximum of € 600
- Discount of 25% for a fourth loan up to a maximum of € 600
From the fourth loan, all the requests that you send to Twinero will have a 25% discount on the fees.
How does it work?
To apply for a mini loan in Twinero you only have to follow 4 steps:
- Choose the amount and sign up
- Receive the verification code
- Verify your identity
- Accept your loan
If it is your first time you will have to complete the form with your personal data, and verify your identity using the Instantor option by selecting your bank and entering the keys to confirm the ownership of your account, or by sending them by email the necessary documentation for verification of your identity.
When you finish the application, they will send you a client code and password to access your user area from where you can control and manage all your online loans.
If you already asked for your first loan and you are going to ask for a new loan, then you will only have to choose what you need and send the loan application. Everything will be faster the next few times.
When you are registered everything will be easier, since the process is simplified. You can select the desired amount and the term directly from your user area. You can also request a loan from your mobile by sending an SMS text message.
In a few minutes you will receive an SMS on your mobile where you will be notified if your loan was accepted or not, and if so and if you agree with the amount that Twinero can loan you, you will only have to accept the terms and conditions and order the transfer to your account.
In Twinero you can enjoy your mini loan in just 10 minutes, although really the term to dispose of the money will depend on the entity where you have registered your bank account.
What requirements are needed?
To apply for a loan with Twinero you will need to fulfill some requirements:
- Be between 21 and 70 years old
- Have periodic and demonstrable income
- Not have debts with third parties or be registered in a database of defaulters
Although it should be noted that Twinero offers ASNEF loans, but for those customers who have a registered debt of up to € 2,000. If the amount is higher you will not be able to access the mini loans of this financier.
Calculate your loan online!
Use the Twinero online loan simulator to choose what you need and then send your loan application to get the money as soon as possible.
- How much do you need? In Twinero you can get from a minimum amount of € 50 to a maximum of € 300 if it is your first request . For regular customers the amount will increase as new loans are requested.
- How many days? In Twinero they offer you a period of time to return your loan online that goes from 7 days to a maximum of 30 days.
In Twinero they are clear about the quick credits that they offer and that is why you will be able to know all the conditions directly from the calculator, so that you can decide.
You will find detailed information on your loan, commission, APR and monthly TIN and the date of repayment for the loan. In addition, you can see the amount to be returned.
If you are satisfied, only accept the terms of the loan and send your request.
How to repay the loan?
To proceed with the return of your mini loan you will have at your disposal several forms of payment. So choose the one that is most comfortable for you:
- Card payment. From your user area you can make the payment, and also through a phone call.
- Bank transfer Make a transfer to any of the accounts Twinero works with.
- Cash income. If you prefer you can also make your deposit in cash through the cashier or at the teller window.
The banks available to make the deposit or transfer are: Bankia, La Caixa, ING Bank and Banco Sabadell.
If you make the payment by card you must be the holder of the same, and if you choose the option of income or transfer you must indicate as the payment concept the ID of the loan holder.
What are the consequences of delays or non-payment?
If you are late in the payment of your loan, Twinero will apply a late payment interest for an amount equivalent to 1% of the amount of your loan, for each day of delay.
As you can imagine, the delay in payment will affect the granting of future loans because of a negative credit history.
If you think you will not be able to repay the loan on time, do not leave it at the last minute and anticipate requesting an extension to postpone the expiration by 7, 14, 30 or 45 days.